5 Ways WCH is the Premier New Hampshire Moving Company
There are over 100 moving companies in New Hampshire. Finding the best moving company for moving in New Hampshire can be very difficult. The William C Huff White Glove Moving and Storage Company has been providing premier moving services in New Hampshire for over 110 years. Here are five ways that William C Huff Companies is the premier New Hampshire moving company.
- Tenured Staff. The William C Huff White Glove Moving and Storage Company has the most experiences staff in New Hampshire. Many of the tenured and experienced staff have been working in the field for more than 10 years, some have been in the field for over 20 years. From the owner and operations manager who do the estimating to the office manager who does all the scheduling and liaising with the moving crews themselves, the many, many years of experience means every move goes smoothly and without incidents.
- On Time. All of the staff at William C Huff know the importance of being on time on moving day. On moving day there are a lot of stresses with mortgage closings, title closings, changing addresses, etc. Having the moving company not show up on time adds to the stress.
- New Equipment. By updating vehicles regularly and maintaining them on routine schedules, homeowners can be assured there are no delays in delivery of their household items. Breakdowns with old equipment are common with other companies and often cause lengthy delays in the delivery of their furnishings.
- Clean Image. With newer, well maintained vehicles, William C Huff Companies always gives a great impression of cleanliness and professionalism, to all who see the vehicles.
- Professionally trained. Many homeowners have delicate heirloom furnishings, collectable art and often wine collections. It takes more than just experience to know the best way to handle these items. The William C Huff White Glove Moving and Storage Company has invested in industry experts to do one on one training for handling all our clients’ belongings.
Posted by Jim Henderson