6 Considerations When Moving To Florida
As the roughly 70 million baby boomers retire many are considering a move to the warmer climate of Florida. Whether you are moving from Chicago or from Boston, there are a few things to consider, if you chose to move to Florida. Here are 6 important considerations you should have.
- What Type of Lifestyle Do You Enjoy?
- Do Not Bring Your Mahogany Dining Room Set!
- Know Where You are Moving to
- There are Hurricanes in Florida!!
- Wear Sunscreen
- Do Not Buy the BIG House…Because “the Grandchildren Will Come”
Posted by Jim Henderson