5 Examples of How William C Huff Provides Naples Designer Services
Providing superior designer services to are many, many interior designers is something The William C Huff Companies has been doing for several years. As more and more aging baby boomers (over 77 million) retire from their positions in places like; Chicago, NY, and Boston, many of them are having homes built or remodeled in Florida. These elite interior designers know they can trust our company to exceed their expectations for quality, service and dependability. Here are 5 examples of how William C Huff Companies provides designer services in Naples, FL.
- We have been established in the Naples area for over 25 years and know what it takes to provide exceptional services to our private families and their trusted interior designers. Many of our families think of their interior designers as part of their own family because they spend so much time with them, planning and arranging the various homes they have around the country.
- Being a well trusted and vetted service provider in the Naples. FL area for over 25 years, the William C Huff Companies knows who to call on if a damaged piece of furniture, whether it is wood, fabric, plastic, marble, or even crystal, needs a professional to “touch it up”, versus sending it back to the manufacturer, who may be in in Italy or Portugal.
- As a full-time provider of designer services for our more than 75 interior designers, our designers know that their furnishings will be able to be received at any time during the week. Many designer service companies who don’t have full-time staff have to make appointments with the shipping companies to meet them at their facilities and this costs time and money for the designers.
- Each and every staff member at the William C Huff Companies is thoroughly vetted and if hired, spend several weeks with very hands-on training with our most senior staff members before they are allowed to work with our interior designer pieces which we receive. The reputation for professional, exceptional service is our number one priority.
- A fifth example of how the William C Huff Company provides designer services to our elite Naples designers is being timely. Many designers, even if they have an office in Naples, fly around the globe to take care of their ultra-high net worth families’ design needs. When they are in Naples, time is money so, we make it a priority to make the very best use of their time. Having enough trained staff to accomplish the installation of all furnishings in a 15,000+ square foot penthouse in less than 4 days is something that is very appreciated by our valued interior elite designers.
Posted by Jim Henderson