5 Traits of a Reliable Mover
How does a homeowner know they have hired a reliable mover? In this modern world of digital sophistication, it can be hard to find the most reliable mover. Here are 5 traits of a reliable mover to consider when shopping.
- IN BUSINESS FOR MANY YEARS Any business that has survived the ups and downs of multiple recessions and fierce competition from other businesses, is a true testament to the company’s reliability. William C Huff Company, America’s most reliable movers, has been in business since 1908. Based on a simple principle of hard work, honesty and service, they have withstood the test of time.
- WORD OF MOUTH & TESTIMONIALS Movers who rely on “word of mouth” advertising know that they need to provide superior service to stay in business. The William C Huff Company has almost 80% of its’ business come directly from word of mouth advertising and have the reliable mover testimonials to prove it.
- DEPENDABLE ESTIMATES Most movers have a terrible reputation for sticking to the estimate given for the services they provide. Often, TV and radio do cover stories on scams that movers do to inflate final bills far above the estimated amount. William C Huff Movers have a reliable reputation of being “on budget” with the estimates we provide.
- ON TIME Most homeowners arrange their moves around the closings of their old and new homes. Often times this happens in the same day. It is critical that the movers they choose show up on time in order to get the furnishing moved on “closings” day. The staff of William C Huff Company take pride in always being on-time, to assure a stress free move.
- RESPONSIBLE No matter how perfect any company is, accidents happen. The last thing a homeowner needs to worry about is how these accidents are taken care of. The William C Huff Companies have a history of going out our way to take care of those rare occasions when an accident happens.
Posted by Jim Henderson